- Size 24 (40mm) – for lower count fabrics (14 & 16 count Aidas & 28 & 30 count Linens, 25 & 28 count Luganas)
- Size 26 (37mm) – for low to medium count fabrics (18 & 20 count Aidas, 32 count Linen and Lugana)
- Size 28 (34mm) – for high count fabric (35, 36, 40, & 46 count Linens)
Each needle features a special, mini ball at the tip that helps to navigate through Aida and other linens effortlessly. The ball end easily “finds” the right spot in your fabric, ending the unintentional splitting of fibers while you stitch. The result will be more even and consistent stitches throughout your design. Therefore you can spend more time stitching! These needles will help guide every hand stitch you make. Great for counted cross-stitch and other types of hand embroidery too. Once you try an Easy Guide Needle, you will fall in love with it!
- Two needles of the same size per package.
- Nickel-free, tarnish-free.
- 100% Silver coated cast stainless steel construction.
- Ideal for hand-stitching.
- Ball-tip end easily “finds” the right spot in your fabric.
- Three common sizes to choose from.
- Made in Germany.